Loss of Rents Coverage

Here is an article that I wrote for the Advocate on loss of rents coverage.  For people that own buildings that they rent out, many policies will provide coverage for loss of rental income even if the building is not rented to a tenant when a loss occurs to the building such as a fire, burst water pipe, or vandalism.

Posted on November 11, 2014 .